ss_blog_claim=fb65e379ca80bc4115efc5b5384032cd ss_blog_claim=fb65e379ca80bc4115efc5b5384032cd

Friday, October 5, 2007

Knee Pain Healed With Hyaluronic Acid!!

If you ever had a sore knee, you know what it is like! Your life is miserable every time you have to walk. My knee did not hurt at first, it simply made a crunching noise when I went down steps. As a child I had injured that knee while tobogganing. By the time I was in my early 40s that knee started to hurt so bad that I needed to wear a tight knee brace just to walk. I went to the doctor and got the bad news that the cartilage in the knee was just about gone, because of injury. You know that did not make much sense to me, and surgery did not either. I know people who got knee replacements, and it is not a fun thing to go through, and being so young, I would have to have numerous knee replacements.
Well, well, because I am vain, I started taking HYALURONIC ACID for my skin. I always had really excellent skin, but I suddenly noticed that no matter what I did, my skin looked very flaky and dull, and when I wore make up, it looked like stucco on my nose and forehead! And, no amount of creams or moisturizers seemed to help, which seemed very odd. I also had very dry flaky skin on my legs! Oh yeah, I was coming apart at the seams!!
About two weeks after taking hyaluronic acid, my skin did not look much different, HOWEVER, after a year of agony, I noticed that my KNEE started feeling much better!! I thought maybe it was a fluke, but I continued with the HA, and after a month my knee pain was GONE. It no longer creaked, and my skin was coming around too!!
To me it was a miracle! I started researching HA online, and sure enough there it was in joint health combinations. I had tried those products before and they never helped, probably because there was not enough HA in it for my kind of a problem.
(I just went to Wal Mart, and bought 30 caps of HA (20mg) and took 4 a day. A bottle of 30 costs about 6.00! A lot less expensive than knee surgery!)
I have been taking HA for about 6 months now, and my knee is great! I do have to say that I am careful with it, I do not jog or jump on it, that would be tempting fate! However, I can walk anywhere and I do not have knee pain and that is like a miracle to me.
I am bracing for another long Wisconsin winter, but this winter I will not have to slick myself up like a Thanksgiving turkey. I will be able to take a shower and dry off with out flakes of skin coming off my legs. I will not have to use a half a bottle of baby oil just to feel human!
If you have a sore knee or even dry skin, give HA a try! I think that the body can heal itself with the correct nutrients. My body was trying to tell me something was wrong when my skin became so dry, but I did heed the warning, and then I started having more serious problems.
Everyday that I walk without knee pain, I am grateful that I found HA, because I KNOW that is what healed my knee.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=fb65e379ca80bc4115efc5b5384032cd ss_blog_claim=fb65e379ca80bc4115efc5b5384032cd